more 2 life Advice Service will look after your details carefully. We adhere strictly to the requirements of the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
This policy describes how we collect, use and look after the information you provide us when you enquire about and use our services. This policy may change from time to time as our processes change over time.
The pages within this website are intended for use by UK residents and businesses only and refer to UK products.
Who we are
Company details and regulation
more 2 life Advice Service is a trading name of Modern Lending Advisers Limited who are an appointed representative of Key Retirement Solutions Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England No. 8270253. Registered Office: Baines House, 4 Midgery Court, Fulwood, Preston, Lancs PR2 9ZH
What information we collect and how
The information we collect through both our website and through
www.more2life.co.uk may include:
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- Your IP address and browser type. Your IP address is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the website.
We may supplement the information we collect from you with information from 3rd parties to assist with providing services to you – for example this may include additional contact information or geodemographic information.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your enquiry and application and to provide future services
- In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out from further communications
- To provide access to certain sections or personalisation content on our website
- To administer competitions and prize draws
- To occasionally carry out market research and the collection of case studies about our customers
- To profile and segment you in order to tailor our services better around your needs
- If data is intended to be used for any other purpose, this will be clearly outlined at the point of data submission.
Disclosing your information
Here’s when we may disclose information about you
- To search the files of external data bureaus in order to verify your identity and contact information
- We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the website and issuing our emails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
- We may match your information to 3rd party data sources in order to gather additional geodemographic and statistical information which will better help us serve you and develop our products and services in the future
Accessing your information
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address to the following address
more 2 life Advice ServiceBaines House
4 Midgery Court
Protecting your information
Any information collected via our website is encrypted and delivered to us through a secure environment and protected using robust security methods. The methods we use are industry standard ensuring data is appropriately safeguarded. However, emails sent from us to your email address are not secure. For this reason we will not include any of your personal information by email without your prior permission, but will usually respond to your enquiries by telephone or post.
Please note that there is no guarantee that any email sent will be received, or that the contents of any such email will remain private or unaltered during Internet transmission. If you have any such concerns, you may prefer to telephone or write to us instead. We accept no liability for any damages you or others may suffer as a result of the alteration or loss of confidentiality of any such information.
We reserve the right to monitor the use and content of emails which are sent from and received by us for the purposes of ensuring compliance with our own email policy, and identifying and taking action against unlawful or improper use of our systems, including, but not limited to, spoofing, the transmission of computer viruses and a denial of service attack.